Q.  How do I include ACR in my will or living trust? A.  The most common way people remember ACR in a will or living trust is through a charitable bequest. You do not have to rewrite your current documents.  You simply add an amendment, called a codicil, to your will or living trust.  Here is some suggested language you can have your attorney review:

"I give devise and bequeath to Audubon Canyon Ranch (tax I.D. 94-6069140) the sum of $____________ (or state a percentage of your estate or describe real or personal property, including exact location) for the benefit of its general purposes (or specify the Audubon Canyon Ranch program you wish to support)."

Your bequest is entirely under your control during life and becomes irrevocable only at death.  Please contact the ACR Development Team at 415.868.9244.