POSTPONED: Burning in the Fog: Bay Area RxFire Council Meeting

With information continuing to come out about the spread of COVID-19, and out of an abundance of caution, this event has been postponed and rescheduled for July 8–9.

If you think you may want to attend in early July, then we would suggest keeping your ticket for now, so that you do not need to re-register. If you cannot make the new date, and would like to receive a refund for your ticket, please email [email protected]. Eventbrite will process your refund, typically within 5 days.

March 25, 2020 - 8:30am

Location: 

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Martin Griffin Preserve