Other ways to give
Donate From Your IRA
Tax-free IRA gifts help ACR put Conservation Into Action. IRA owners now have the option of satisfying their required minimum distribution with an easy-to-arrange IRA gift to qualified nonprofit organizations, like Audubon Canyon Ranch.
Here’s what you need to know about IRA charitable rollover gifts:
- You must be 70½ or older when you make your gift.
- You can transfer up to $100,000 annually without triggering income tax.
- You can use your gift to satisfy some or all of your required minimum distribution.
- Your IRA custodian must make the distribution directly to the charity.
- Your IRA gift will pass to ACR tax-free, so 100% can be used to support the programs and preserves of Audubon Canyon Ranch.
Please use this sample letter to send to your IRA custodian: IRA request for distribution form
To learn more about IRA gifts, contact the ACR Development team.
Donate through your Donor Advised Fund
Audubon Canyon Ranch gratefully accepts donations through donor advised funds. Supporters can direct fund advisors to send donations to the address listed below or contact the Development team for further information.
Give a Gift of Stock
By giving appreciated property like stocks or bonds, donors may be able to avoid capital gains taxes and receive a tax deduction for the full value of the gift.
If you wish to donate stock, please:
- Notify your broker that you are making a charitable gift of stock to Audubon Canyon Ranch.
- Instruct your broker to transfer the stock into ACR’s account at Morgan Stanley:
FBO: Audubon Canyon Ranch
Account #: 122-056143
Donate Your Car
Other ways to help
For information on event sponsorship opportunities, wish list fulfillment, gifts-in-kind, memorial gifts, gifts to the endowment, and other ways to contribute to ACR, please contact the ACR Development Department at 415.868.9244 ext. 119.
Audubon Canyon Ranch
PO Box 577
Stinson Beach, CA 94970